Tuesday, July 22, 2008

NSCC Work term2

The Library is already a few weeks into their Laugh Out Loud summer reading program, so I figure now is a good time to upload the bits of animation that I did for it up to my blog.

First is the main animation I made for it, my Knock Knock joke. I already uploaded the character sheet for the 2 of 'em and a test walk cycle for Sarate already, so you should already know about these characters if you saw that. So I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out, but as with any artist I can say that it could have turned out better... but it's good nonetheless.


After finishing that I was asked to make an intro sequence in order to fill up the rest of my hours. Despite having less time to churn it out, I think I did a better job on it than my main animation.


This was mostly practive like the walk cycle was, but they liked it so much it was requested to be put into the main animation as a segue to the letter of the week segments.


You can check out the finished episodes as they come up here:
http://cehlibrary.ednet.ns.ca/loltheatre.html

No comments: